Date: Saturday 13 June 2020
Time: 14:20 assembly, 14:35 on your bikes for 14:50 departure
Location: Outer Circle, near Cumberland Green.
We are meeting on the Outer Circle road near Cumberland Green, nearest postcode NW1 4NA. After five years of very pleasant, peaceful starts in Regents Park, the Royal Parks have asked us to meet outside the park to preserve its peacefulness. We will gather on the Outer Circle road, just outside the park. This is quiet and spacious but not somewhere you would want to socialise, so there is no reason to arrive early. Last year there was no problem with people who arrive early using the park.
See Facebook event for further info or to register. Registration is not required but it means you can invite all your friends and keep informed about any changes.
(Red circles are TfL Bike Hire docking points)
The coloured lines match the topological map:
- The red line is just for our group.
- The blue line is the merged route for all the northern start points.
- The green line is the merged route for all start points.
- 14:20 Assemble.
- 14:35 On your bikes
- 14:50 Depart
- 15:30 Meet the group who started in Hyde Park at Piccadilly Circus
- 15:45 Meet the groups who started at Clapham Junction and Tower Hill on Westminster Bridge
- 17:30 Finish at Wellington Arch
There will be no body painting facilities this year, due to the Royal Parks request for us to be peaceful.
There are toilets inside Regents Park at Hanover Gate, Chester Road, and Queen Mary’s Gardens.