There is a BIG AFTERPARTY for WNBR.London participants, helpers, supporters and friends. It is a Central London venue; the nearest tube is London Bridge. Food and drink will be available from bars and food franchises. It is mostly in a garden setting, but with some covered areas in case it rains. It is not a late night venue, but the indoor bar should be serving until 10:30pm.
We are ticketing the afterparty to make sure we reserve the right amount of private space and to raise funds for next year’s WNBR London. Full location details will be provided to ticketholders.
Tickets are available on Eventbrite at:
Venue details will only be released to ticket holders closer to the date. Arrive from 6pm.
There will be a bar and toilets in our area, or you can put on suitable clothes to use the facilities in the public part of the venue. Please join the party and buy some food and drink, but don’t be drunk in charge of your bicycle.
You can ride straight there or drop off your bike and get changed first. The afterparty is clothing optional as they are expecting some of you to arrive still undressed for the ride. We will lead an optional ride from the end of WNBR London ride to the venue. There will be some space to leave bikes but it might be somewhat haphazard as they don’t normally have large groups of people on bicycles! There will be security but they can’t check everyone, so bring a good bike lock. There are TfL Santander Bike Hire docks nearby.
You can also get there by bus, tube or train. The tube ride is easy from Hyde Park Corner to London Bridge (but you cannot take bikes on it).
- Your WNBR.London Afterparty ticket can be free, although we are happier if you make a donation!
- Location is near London Bridge tube and mainline stations and near to several bus routes.
- Those who wish to do so can ride with us from the WNBR Finish about 4 miles to the venue.
- Bike parking is available within our private area, but if it is full you might need to find somewhere on the streets. You should bring a lock with you.
- You may prefer to leave your bike elsewhere and arrive by public transport.
- A Santander bike dock is close by and other ones are in the area (but no guarantee of how many spaces will be available).
- We will have exclusive access to a private area but can also share the public areas provided people are appropriately dressed.
- Clothing is optional. We advise you to wear clothes if you go into the main bar.
- Please do not ride home over the alcohol limit!
- Sunset will be 21:14. If you are staying for the evening you might need lights for your bike.
If you have a ticket but have not received the venue information by 24 hours before – contact us!
You can share your interest, invite your friends and keep up to date at the FaceBook event for the Afterparty.