We are preparing a BIG AFTERPARTY for WNBR.London participants, helpers, supporters and friends. We will have private areas in a great music venue for a clothing optional party, music, food and drink. At 10pm, if you want to stay late and party you’ll be welcome at the venue’s late night rave.
We will be ticketing the afterparty to manage numbers and to raise funds for next year’s WNBR London.
We will be publishing details about the location and tickets soon – watch this space!
Please join the party and buy some food and drink, but don’t be drunk in charge of your bicycle.
You can ride straight there or drop off your bike and get changed first. The afterparty is not clothing optional although they are expecting some of you to arrive still undressed for the ride and get changed in the bike storage area.
We will lead an optional ride from the end of WNBR London ride to the venue. The meeting point for the ride to the afterparty should be just before the main finish point. Look for the marshals and gathered people where you leave the road at Green Park – level with the front of Buckingham Palace. Do not follow the main crowd going past the palace. We will need to wait until everyone has reached the finish and that could be as late as 6:30pm.
There will be some space to leave bikes but it might be somewhat haphazard as they don’t normally have large groups of people on bicycles! There will be security but they can’t check everyone, so bring a good bike lock. There are TfL Santander Bike Hire docks nearby.
You can also get there by bus, tube or train.
- Your WNBR.London Afterparty ticket can be free, although we are happier if you make a donation!
- Location is near London Bridge tube and mainline stations and near to several bus routes.
- Those who wish to do so can ride with us from the WNBR Finish about 4 miles to the venue.
- Bike parking is available, but if it is full you might need to find somewhere on the streets. You should bring a lock with you.
- You may prefer to leave your bike elsewhere and arrive by public transport.
- A Santander bike dock is close by and other ones are in the area (but no guarantee of how many spaces will be available).
- We will share the public areas so everyone must be appropriately dressed.
- Please do not ride home over the alcohol limit!
- Sunset will be 21:14. If you are staying for the evening you might need lights for your bike.
If you have a ticket but have not received the venue information by 24 hours before – contact us!
You can share your interest, invite your friends and keep up to date at the FaceBook event for the Afterparty.